jukebox repair... need WIRE.........

hi,
does anyone know a source for the rubber coated flexible wire
that i can use for re-wiring the turntable and associated carraige
motors.... checked all over and can't seem to find any through
electronic suppliers and my local suppliers.. any help is greatly
appreciated.........art

The wire that goes in the tone arm is called simply, "tone arm wire".

Art
"Ken Layton" <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote in message
> The wire that goes in the tone arm is called simply, "tone arm wire".

Try Grimmers Electronics 518 374 8480 they have a lot of old audio and tv
repair stuff around

--
Art
"Ken Layton" <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote in message
> The wire that goes in the tone arm is called simply, "tone arm wire".

I used Sony mini headphone wire for the tonearm on my 1050. Super light,
SUPER flexible and obviously well shielded signal grade cabling.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!