Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

no windows updates to download

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 9:06:01 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

my computor is in desperate need for updates but when i go to the update main
page it list zero availible updates... and the automatic updates dont work
either. please help
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 11:40:09 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

How do you know it is in desperate need for updates??
peterk

--
It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about
the problem
"ragnarok-fan" <ragnarok-fan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:52EA7B8C-5E42-43B1-97E5-04E8686D675D@microsoft.com...
> my computor is in desperate need for updates but when i go to the update
> main
> page it list zero availible updates... and the automatic updates dont work
> either. please help
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 11:40:10 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

my antispyware was designed to find security vulnerabillities that were
supposed to be patched by the windows update, it found 8 vulnerabillites...

"peterk" wrote:

> How do you know it is in desperate need for updates??
> peterk
>
> --
> It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about
> the problem
> "ragnarok-fan" <ragnarok-fan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:52EA7B8C-5E42-43B1-97E5-04E8686D675D@microsoft.com...
> > my computor is in desperate need for updates but when i go to the update
> > main
> > page it list zero availible updates... and the automatic updates doesn't work
> > either. please help
>
>
>
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 9:36:26 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

is this the site your going to??
http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5consumer/defaul...
let it run the custom install??
What Anti-Spyware program are you using??Do you have the latest
definitions??
peterk


--
It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about
the problem
"ragnarok-fan" <ragnarokfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:FD39E08A-9F72-4B82-9D69-7034C4300949@microsoft.com...
> my antispyware was designed to find security vulnerabillities that were
> supposed to be patched by the windows update, it found 8
> vulnerabillites...
>
> "peterk" wrote:
>
>> How do you know it is in desperate need for updates??
>> peterk
>>
>> --
>> It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much
>> about
>> the problem
>> "ragnarok-fan" <ragnarok-fan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:52EA7B8C-5E42-43B1-97E5-04E8686D675D@microsoft.com...
>> > my computor is in desperate need for updates but when i go to the
>> > update
>> > main
>> > page it list zero availible updates... and the automatic updates
>> > doesn't work
>> > either. please help
>>
>>
>>
!