office 2000

I recently had Win.XP installed and in reinstalling the programs I want I
found that office 2000 won,t install. I get an error 1305. Anyone have any
suggestions?
--
Ray
2 answers Last reply

    See:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321339
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Spuds" <Spuds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently had Win.XP installed and in reinstalling the programs I want I
    > found that office 2000 won,t install. I get an error 1305. Anyone have
    > any
    > suggestions?
    > --
    > Ray

    Yes,
    Ask in office 2k newsgroup

    "Spuds" <Spuds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I recently had Win.XP installed and in reinstalling the programs I want I
    > found that office 2000 won,t install. I get an error 1305. Anyone have
    any
    > suggestions?
    > --
    > Ray