I'm looking for the best netbook I can get for up to $250 (maybe up to $30 more or so if there aren't any real good ones for this price). Please help me!
1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
The more the better , but any is fine.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Photoshop (perhaps an older edition if newer versions of Photoshop don't work), XAMPP
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I don't like Acer, Gateway, and Compaq as I've always had bad experiences with them with my own computers and other people's computers--I find they tend to have a short lifespan and are poor quality with bad performance. If I am wrong about these brand being so bad, and that they do have good, quality, high-performing netbooks, then I'm open to that.
Hate to bust your bubble, but you aren't going to find anything more powerful in a netbook for that price. Better off hoping on ebay/craigslist and finding a laptop that has more power for the same price point.