FS: Working Merit CRT-250 Board

I have a 100% working (tested tonight) Merit CRT-250 board from 1990.
It is silk-screened as rev. D, but has a label on it that says REV. F.
The serial number is: 10569.

Price is $275. including shipping in the US. Email me directly at
vicanita@aol.com with any questions,...

Vic

Do these really sell for that much? I've got two of them I thought
weren't worth all that much, but I kept them anyway.