Shell integrated context menus

I have a bunch of options to choose from when I right click on any given
file. How can I remove the less common options like "Add to archive"
from the menus? Is there any way I can modify the value of the menu
items also... like change the name.

I need to remove context menu items from various programs (Adobe,
WinRAR, Norton...).

--
halfofbob
halfofbob's Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=631

See if the corresponding program offers an option to remove it's shell
extensions. If not, edit the registry.

Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders, drives and Namespace
objects:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP