Windows Media Player Failure

Windows MP 10 claims it's installed but "cetain licenses failed to
transport". The effect is that 1) I can't use the program - error message
immediately appears that an internal error occurred. 2) I can't Uninstall the
program - it fails to appear in the add/remove spftware section of the
control panel 3) I can't even delete the program folder by using the recycle
bin since I get the message that the program is in use [a final irony]. ANy
assitance would be greatly appreciated THX in advance

Hi there, try the Windows Media Newsgroup

Windows Media Player NG
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/community/newsgroups/WindowsMedia/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player&lang=en&cr=US

"Confalone" <Confalone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows MP 10 claims it's installed but "cetain licenses failed to
> transport". The effect is that 1) I can't use the program - error message
> immediately appears that an internal error occurred. 2) I can't Uninstall the
> program - it fails to appear in the add/remove spftware section of the
> control panel 3) I can't even delete the program folder by using the recycle
> bin since I get the message that the program is in use [a final irony]. ANy
> assitance would be greatly appreciated THX in advance

Latest posts