HELP WITH ERRORS

hello i have a sony vaio computer that has a program called giga packet
that you can rec like a tivo and click to dvd that you can copy it to
dvd and i am having error problems when copy to the dvd some times i get
a runtime error or an error has occurred please exit the program (iD;P)
is there any way to stop this from happening any info would be gr8
thanks
7 answers Last reply
More about help errors

    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    batdevil@webtv.net wrote:
    > hello i have a sony vaio computer that has a program called giga
    > packet that you can rec like a tivo and click to dvd that you can
    > copy it to dvd and i am having error problems when copy to the dvd
    > some times i get a runtime error or an error has occurred please exit
    > the program (iD;P) is there any way to stop this from happening any
    > info would be gr8 thanks

    When you can learn to post using the proper nuances of written English (i.e.
    sentences, punctuation and correct grammar and spelling would be nice, too,
    as would losing the SMS-speak) you'll be taken seriously. I am not going to
    waste my time mentally inserting the punctuation and capital letters.

    Waking up in the morning is wasting time for you, and every one else for
    that matter.Obnoxious c*nt

    > batdevil@webtv.net wrote:
    >> hello i have a sony vaio computer that has a program called giga
    >> packet that you can rec like a tivo and click to dvd that you can
    >> copy it to dvd and i am having error problems when copy to the dvd
    >> some times i get a runtime error or an error has occurred please exit
    >> the program (iD;P) is there any way to stop this from happening any
    >> info would be gr8 thanks
    >
    > When you can learn to post using the proper nuances of written English
    > (i.e. sentences, punctuation and correct grammar and spelling would be
    > nice, too, as would losing the SMS-speak) you'll be taken seriously. I am
    > not going to waste my time mentally inserting the punctuation and capital
    > letters.
    >
    > --
    > In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

    Miss Perspicacia Tick,
    While not expressing the same invective as Bob, I agree with his sentiment
    As for your grammar and punctuation.
    ( ) are not required before and after i.e. neither is "too" after nice.
    1 "and " not two would have been correct.
    There is no "the" required between "inserting" and " punctuation".
    While I agree some posts' are badly written and occasionally require a rebuke
    there should be no arrogance involved, your reply to this person smacks of it.
    Instead of being right why don't you try to help, if unable too, do not reply.
    You owe this person an apology, I feel however
    it would take a humbleness and courage that thus far you have demonstrated
    you do not possess, your actions will say otherwise.
    --
    Sandal

    "Bob" wrote:

    > Waking up in the morning is wasting time for you, and every one else for
    > that matter.Obnoxious c*nt
    >
    > "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
    > > batdevil@webtv.net wrote:
    > >> hello i have a sony vaio computer that has a program called giga
    > >> packet that you can rec like a tivo and click to dvd that you can
    > >> copy it to dvd and i am having error problems when copy to the dvd
    > >> some times i get a runtime error or an error has occurred please exit
    > >> the program (iD;P) is there any way to stop this from happening any
    > >> info would be gr8 thanks
    > >
    > > When you can learn to post using the proper nuances of written English
    > > (i.e. sentences, punctuation and correct grammar and spelling would be
    > > nice, too, as would losing the SMS-speak) you'll be taken seriously. I am
    > > not going to waste my time mentally inserting the punctuation and capital
    > > letters.
    > >
    > > --
    > > In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

    i would try to uninstall and reinstall but it came with my computer so i
    don't know what to do thanks 4 the help

    Read your PC manual and look for the section on how to uninstall and
    reinstall individual applications.
    --

    >i would try to uninstall and reinstall but it came with my computer so i
    > don't know what to do thanks 4 the help

DVD Microsoft Windows XP