Back shot of Galaga..

Hi

I am after a nice clear reasonably hi-res picture of the rear of a Galaga
cabinet with the door in place and if possible, the door inside of the door
when removed - my cabinet is missing the door and I would like to make a new
one.

Can anyone help?

Hoops

Methinks a tape measure wouldst be of greater help to thee than a
photograph.

"Hoopstar" <hr350@adam.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am after a nice clear reasonably hi-res picture of the rear of a Galaga
> cabinet with the door in place and if possible, the door inside of the
> door when removed - my cabinet is missing the door and I would like to
> make a new one.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Hoops

I need one for mine two. Probably a MsPac door would fit. I'm gonna
have to try that since I have one.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:34:23 +0930, "Hoopstar" <hr350@adam.com.au>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am after a nice clear reasonably hi-res picture of the rear of a Galaga
>cabinet with the door in place and if possible, the door inside of the door
>when removed - my cabinet is missing the door and I would like to make a new
>one.
>
>Can anyone help?
>
>Hoops

I'm restoring a Galaga right now...I'm planning on taking some pictures
tonight anyway. I'll take a couple of the back door since it's just
lying on the floor. Not much too it....I'll try to grab some
measurements too if I can.
If not tonight, I'll put 'em up tomorrow.

First, the measurements.
23.75" wide
41" long (41.25" long on the inside, where it dips into the groove on
the bottom)
The placement of the vents goes like this:
The bottom bottom and top top vents are each 2 15/16" from the
top/bottom and 2 7/8" from the left/right side. So if you measure 2
7/8" in from the right and 2 15/16"down, the corner of the top right
vent begins there. Same applies for the top left, bottom left, bottom
right. Hope that makes sense.
There is a 1 1/4" space (approximate) between the vents vertically.
There is an 7 7/8" space between pairs of vents horizontally. The
vents themselves are aproximately 1 5/8" x 5 1/8" with slightly
rounded corners.

Pictures:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/shirkle/2004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/shirkle/2003.jpg