crystal report installed in winXP

Hi all,

I've installed the crystal report at my winXP professional with valid
license. How, i want to uninstall the crystal report server and reinstall
the server to other machine. However, i've forgotten the license key of the
crystal report server.

How can i found the cystal report license key in my winXP machine? can i
find it in the registry ?

Thank you

Regards,
Angus
1 answer Last reply
More about crystal report installed winxp

    Visit http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html and download the free
    Belarc Advisor. After running the program, look under the section
    titled "Software Licenses".

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Angus" wrote:

    | Hi all,
    |
    | I've installed the crystal report at my winXP professional with valid
    | license. How, i want to uninstall the crystal report server and reinstall
    | the server to other machine. However, i've forgotten the license key of the
    | crystal report server.
    |
    | How can i found the cystal report license key in my winXP machine? can i
    | find it in the registry ?
    |
    | Thank you
    |
    | Regards,
    | Angus