crystal report installed in winXP

June 1, 2005 5:18:48 PM

Hi all,

I've installed the crystal report at my winXP professional with valid
license. How, i want to uninstall the crystal report server and reinstall
the server to other machine. However, i've forgotten the license key of the
crystal report server.

How can i found the cystal report license key in my winXP machine? can i
find it in the registry ?

Thank you

Regards,
Angus
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 5:18:49 PM

Visit http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html and download the free
Belarc Advisor. After running the program, look under the section
titled "Software Licenses".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP