Tech: Tron pcb component identification

http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/rr/rr.htm

"seinologist" <sein olo gist @ hotmail. com> wrote in message
news:tim4c1l333surlu6ul0dgr99tbc7hict8r@4ax.com...
> Anyone know what kind of resistors these are located on the CPU board
> at L111-L116?
>
> Picture... http://seinologist.bravehost.com/tron_upright.html
>
> 10 ohm 10%???
>
> I'm new to all this and need help identifying these.
>
> Thanks for any and all help.
>
> sein...

Am i right in thinking you can just them and jumper the link?

I seem to remember asking me dad if he had any, and he just told me
that back in the 80's when he found them bad on videos and stuff they'd
just cut them out and jumper them.

I'd have to dig the repairs off the shelf that i did two years ago to
see if i actually took his advice or not!

Martin.

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
> seinologist <sein olo gist @ hotmail. com> wrote:
> : Anyone know what kind of resistors these are located on the CPU board
> : at L111-L116?
> :
> : Picture... http://seinologist.bravehost.com/tron_upright.html
> :
> : 10 ohm 10%???
> :
> : I'm new to all this and need help identifying these.
> :
> : Thanks for any and all help.
>
> L = Inductor
> R = Resistor

I can't see the colours but you could always put your meter on one of the
other ones as they are the same.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Thanks Mark, thats exactly what I was looking for.

It's a 10 uH 10% inductor.