Multiwilliams, Neo Geo 6-slot and two Mames. St. Louis

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Svper Neo 29 Candy. With six slot board and 21 cartridges, and a 1 slot
board as a backvp.

Midway cocktail Mame. Gorf type. 9 ovt of 10 condition. Has Ms. Pac
Revnion 4-way sticks and a brand new VGA arcade monitor.

Big woodgrain Mame cab. Athlon 2800 with arcadevga and 1GB ram. D9200
monitor. 3" Imperial trackball with vpgraded encoder wheels. Oscar
Vortex spinner, Perfect 360 joysticks with Robotron handles, Wico 4-way
leaf, and a Happ's Universal installed at a 45 degree angle for Q*Bert.

Mvltiwilliams in Defender cabinet. Arcadeshop JAMMA Mvltiwilliams
board. Brand new Mvltiwilliams control panel with proper balltop sticks
(all new), repro Defender plexi, original Defender marqvee. New Bob
Roberts power svpply, new Bob Roberts Jamma harness. Used monitor (from
late 80s), has mild bvrn from High Impact Football

Make offers, make HIGH offers. I'm willing to ship via North American
Van Lines, also willing to deliver vp to 50 miles.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Ok, setting prices here, and I am lowering them, so no freebies
anymore.

I'm willing to part the Neo stuff now.

$600 for the Neo 29 cabinet with a one slot board and one fighting
cart. Six slot board and or more carts also available.

$800 for Multiwilliams

$800 for Gorf Mame.

$25 for Drop Zone 4 (works, but monitor has horizontal collapse).

Super Nice Sega Turbo. $150

Taking an offer on the Big frankencab EMPTY, as I am going install the
D9200 and the control panel in the motorhome.

Incomplete Sega Turbo cab, gutted Outrun cab, Gutted Sprint 2 cab =
FREE.

Large incomplete 27" Mame cocktail project. Is repainted black, and has
new T-molding, new 27" TV installed, and new happ bezel. Control panels
are stripped and unpopulated. Will toss in an overlay for them. = $250
(basically you are paying for the TV and happs bezel).

I'll deliver the more expensive items within 20 miles of my apartment
in Florissant missouri (63031) for free. $1 per mile past 20 miles.
I'll ship via NAVL, but I need them picked up before august.