MS OFFICE XP Printer Collate Pages

When I'm printing documents with more than 1 page and in several copies, the
Collate option does not seem to work, and it is enabled/checked in my printer
dialogue.

There is no such printer as an MS OFFICE XP.
The collation feature is a built into the printer driver.
What brand and model printer do you use?
With that information, maybe we can help.

"sn50" <sn50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I'm printing documents with more than 1 page and in several copies,
> the
> Collate option does not seem to work, and it is enabled/checked in my
> printer
> dialogue.

I realized that. I meant that I am using MS OFFICE XP Version, particularly
MS Word. The printer's model is HP Laserjet 6L.
Thanks!