  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
  • Displays
June 1, 2005 2:07:29 PM

i changed my desktop theme and now all of display properties is black and i
can't change back to the windows classic theme. thanks for any help

More about : desktop themes problem

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 2:35:26 PM

Boot to Safe Mode with Command Prompt (F8 on restart) Run System Restore.
HOW TO Start the System Restore Tool from a Command Prompt in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304449

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509