Desktop themes problem

i changed my desktop theme and now all of display properties is black and i
can't change back to the windows classic theme. thanks for any help
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop themes problem

    Boot to Safe Mode with Command Prompt (F8 on restart) Run System Restore.
    HOW TO Start the System Restore Tool from a Command Prompt in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304449

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "stef" <stef@web.de> wrote in message news:ukEqWDoZFHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

    > i changed my desktop theme and now all of display properties is black and i can't change back to the windows classic theme. thanks
    > for any help

Support Desktops Microsoft Windows XP Displays