Error - 0x80072EFE - Windows Update - Thoughts/Fixes? Please

When Doing A Windows Update - We Get The Follow-in Error - Plenty On The
Net - No Fixes

Flushed Temp/Cookies
Running Windows XP Pro
SP 2
Ran Inetwiz - LAN - AutoProxy Via 192.168..... Router

Thoughts/Fixes? Please

--

Justern
http://members.ebay.com.au/aboutme/justern

    Hi

    Please try the following link:

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=0x80072EFE

    Failing that, please try the Windows Update News Group:

    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Justern" <justernNO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > When Doing A Windows Update - We Get The Follow-in Error - Plenty On The
    > Net - No Fixes
    >
    > Flushed Temp/Cookies
    > Running Windows XP Pro
    > SP 2
    > Ran Inetwiz - LAN - AutoProxy Via 192.168..... Router
    >
    > Thoughts/Fixes? Please
    >
    > --
    >
    > Justern
    > http://members.ebay.com.au/aboutme/justern

Support Windows Update Microsoft Windows XP