Favoured Personnel

After 20 odd seasons with Boro, I still havent got any favoured players
listed under my profile (within the personal section).

Has anyone noticed anything similar?

"Robbie Niblock" <robbie@nospam.com> wrote in message
> After 20 odd seasons with Boro, I still havent got any favoured players
> listed under my profile (within the personal section).
>
> Has anyone noticed anything similar?

I guess you drop underperformers in the reserves, so you don't have protege
players :-]

"GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> wrote in message
> "Robbie Niblock" <robbie@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> After 20 odd seasons with Boro, I still havent got any favoured players
>> listed under my profile (within the personal section).
>>
>> Has anyone noticed anything similar?
>
> I guess you drop underperformers in the reserves, so you don't have
> protege players :-]

The majority of my current team joined when they were 17/18 and I've brought
them through the ranks. I'm always praising a few guys in particular. Also -
when I had Tevez, I praised him every month. How he isn't a 'favoured
player'I'll never know :)

Em Fri, 20 May 2005 12:39:54 +0100, Robbie Niblock <robbie@nospam.com>
escreveu:

> "GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> wrote in message
>> "Robbie Niblock" <robbie@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>> After 20 odd seasons with Boro, I still havent got any favoured players
>>> listed under my profile (within the personal section).
>>>
>>> Has anyone noticed anything similar?
>>
>> I guess you drop underperformers in the reserves, so you don't have
>> protege players :-]
>
> The majority of my current team joined when they were 17/18 and I've
> brought
> them through the ranks. I'm always praising a few guys in particular.
> Also -
> when I had Tevez, I praised him every month. How he isn't a 'favoured
> player'I'll never know :)

Tevez is a bastard motherf...

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Jericho

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2001

>>> I guess you drop underperformers in the reserves, so you don't have
>>> protege players :-]
>>
>> The majority of my current team joined when they were 17/18 and I've
>> brought
>> them through the ranks. I'm always praising a few guys in particular.
>> Also -
>> when I had Tevez, I praised him every month. How he isn't a 'favoured
>> player'I'll never know :)
>>

> Tevez is a bastard motherf...

I'm the other way - my favourite players are Sean Davis and Jonathan
Blondel - I forced Davis to join Barcelona (due to age), and am trying to
give Blondel away (bad attitude) but I love 'em both, apparently...

tft

"Jericho" <pushthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote in message

> >> The majority of my current team joined when they were 17/18 and I've
> >> brought
> >> them through the ranks. I'm always praising a few guys in particular.
> >> Also -
> >> when I had Tevez, I praised him every month. How he isn't a 'favoured
> >> player'I'll never know :)
> >>

> > Tevez is a bastard motherf...
> >
> I'm the other way - my favourite players are Sean Davis and Jonathan
> Blondel - I forced Davis to join Barcelona (due to age), and am trying to
> give Blondel away (bad attitude) but I love 'em both, apparently...

Couldn't it be that it isn't favoured personnel of the player, but of the
club in general (like Michael Mols for FC Utrecht, Raul for Real Madrid...)
So no matter what players you prefer, it is the players that the chairman /
supporters love...
But then again, maybe I'm just wrong...