Once in a while, especially after the computer has been running for a while,
keys will swap, like shift+(a letter) makes it a letter with an accent over
it, or shift + (a number) will be something completely different.

Plus, more commonly, when I hit apostrophy, or shift + ' it won't display
my apostrophe or quotation mark until I hit spacebar, or another key..

Once I restart, it's back to normal, but is there a way to fix this entirely?

Byte

Two (2) ways - one is to buy/purchase a new keyboard for your old one is
ready to "bite the dust". The second one is to possibly clean the keyboard.
Turn it upside down and shake it, try on aerosol can and blast the dust/debris
out of it and you may have possibly spilled coffee/liquid on it which means
replacement.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Greycrow19" wrote:

> Once in a while, especially after the computer has been running for a while,
> keys will swap, like shift+(a letter) makes it a letter with an accent over
> it, or shift + (a number) will be something completely different.
>
> Plus, more commonly, when I hit apostrophy, or shift + ' it won't display
> my apostrophe or quotation mark until I hit spacebar, or another key..
>
> Once I restart, it's back to normal, but is there a way to fix this entirely?

Thanks, I'll try that and see how it works in the long run.. I doubt it's
ready to bite the dust, since it's practically brand new, so I'll try and
keep it clean.