Ms. Pac-Man control panel overlay art??

Last response: in Video Games
June 29, 2005 3:33:50 PM

Hi,

Anyone know of someone or a site that sells quality Ms. and Pac control
panel overlays OTHER than twobits.com? I don't want to play $60 if I
don't have to.

thanks
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 9:13:10 PM

It's available online in adobe rasterized formats. You can then take that to
kinkos, but it isn't going to be much cheaper.

!