Ms. Pac-Man control panel overlay art??

Hi,

Anyone know of someone or a site that sells quality Ms. and Pac control
panel overlays OTHER than twobits.com? I don't want to play $60 if I
don't have to.

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about control panel overlay

    It's available online in adobe rasterized formats. You can then take that to
    kinkos, but it isn't going to be much cheaper.

    "Pac-Manic" <pacmanic@email.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >

    > Anyone know of someone or a site that sells quality Ms. and Pac control
    > panel overlays OTHER than twobits.com? I don't want to play $60 if I
    > don't have to.
    >

    > thanks

Control Panel Games Video Video Games