Paint? What kind....

I have finished filling all the holes and sanding down the sides of my GT2K,
What kind of black paint should I use? It looks like it was a flat black,
would this be right? Thanks again. Should I use a gloss on the coin door ??

Not sure on the cab sheen but the coin door should be semi-gloss. Hides
finger prints better than gloss which is why the mfgrs used it. Flat
isn't very washable which is why they didn't use that (much) :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

All hail Rustoleum 7777 Satin Black.

-roy-

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Not sure on the cab sheen but the coin door should be semi-gloss. Hides
> finger prints better than gloss which is why the mfgrs used it. Flat isn't
> very washable which is why they didn't use that (much) :)
>
> JoeMomma wrote:
>> I have finished filling all the holes and sanding down the sides of my
>> GT2K,
>> What kind of black paint should I use? It looks like it was a flat black,
>> would this be right? Thanks again. Should I use a gloss on the coin door
>> ??
>>

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

RJ

I have had real good luck with Rustoleeums Hammer finish paint for coin
doors. I go over the coin door with a scotch bright pad and then apply
the Hammer paint. Do not use a primmer. I have tried it and the hammer
paint dose not look as good.

A can of Flat black or satin for the sides. Sponge roller gives you a
nice look. The use once n toss. Prime it first.

You can do a search on this group. There are some very good tips to be
found.

RJ

Great thanks!!