log in profiles -how to increase idle time out

June 1, 2005 11:14:01 AM

I recently added user profiles to my Windows XP, SP2 machine. How can I
increase amount of idle time allowed before having to re-login? Currently I
have to re-login if I leave the screen idle for only a few minutes and it
drives me crazy!!!
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 12:50:31 AM

Welcome Screen Appears After Your Computer Has Been Idle:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810607

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently added user profiles to my Windows XP, SP2 machine. How can I
> increase amount of idle time allowed before having to re-login? Currently
> have to re-login if I leave the screen idle for only a few minutes and it
> drives me crazy!!!
December 7, 2011 4:42:16 AM

Michael said:

I recently added user profiles to my Windows XP, SP2 machine. How can I
increase amount of idle time allowed before having to re-login? Currently I
have to re-login if I leave the screen idle for only a few minutes and it
drives me crazy!!!

Increast the screen saver time to save it
!