log in profiles -how to increase idle time out

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I recently added user profiles to my Windows XP, SP2 machine. How can I
increase amount of idle time allowed before having to re-login? Currently I
have to re-login if I leave the screen idle for only a few minutes and it
drives me crazy!!!

Welcome Screen Appears After Your Computer Has Been Idle:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810607

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently added user profiles to my Windows XP, SP2 machine. How can I
> increase amount of idle time allowed before having to re-login? Currently
> have to re-login if I leave the screen idle for only a few minutes and it
> drives me crazy!!!

mohankurup

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011

Increast the screen saver time to save it