log in profiles -how to increase idle time out

I recently added user profiles to my Windows XP, SP2 machine. How can I
increase amount of idle time allowed before having to re-login? Currently I
have to re-login if I leave the screen idle for only a few minutes and it
drives me crazy!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about profiles increase idle time

    Welcome Screen Appears After Your Computer Has Been Idle:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810607

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

  2. Michael said:

    I recently added user profiles to my Windows XP, SP2 machine. How can I
    increase amount of idle time allowed before having to re-login? Currently I
    have to re-login if I leave the screen idle for only a few minutes and it
    drives me crazy!!!

    Increast the screen saver time to save it

Support Login Microsoft Windows XP