The Chairman...

I'm at my third season on January 2007, managing AC Milan at 1st place but
with one game more than rivals Inter, Roma and Juve that trail me for only
one point. The competition is at high level and I can't say who will
finish at the top.
At Italian Cup I've just eliminated arch-rivals Inter and gone to
semi-finals against Juventus.
At UEFA Cup have qualified for 1st Knock out round againt OB and have
clear signs I can dominate the competition.
My record at Serie A is so far 16-2-3.
So with only 4,2M remaining at transfer budget I'm quiet in the winter,
and satisfied with my squad, but The Chairman (read Berlusconni) wants me
to sign a couple of stars.
I see my budget and think: "Impossible to attract any star with this
money", then concentrate on the game.
Suddenly Mr. Berlusconni call me names, change the board from satisfied
(!) to the next botton level, my job appears insecure now and go to the
market himself.
Two bids done: Joaquin (Betis) and Jorge Andrade (Barcelona), both
accepted and contract offered.
Ok good boss hiring such great players (if they confirm the contracts),
but what could I do?
Joaquin might be signed for some 40/50M and Jorge for 20/30M, he has the
check book, I don't.

Have any of you already seen this before?

Well my chair is hot, and prolly if I don't win the league The Chairman
will sack me, despite my very good performance...

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> I'm at my third season on January 2007, managing AC Milan at 1st place but
> with one game more than rivals Inter, Roma and Juve that trail me for only
> one point. The competition is at high level and I can't say who will
> finish at the top.
> At Italian Cup I've just eliminated arch-rivals Inter and gone to
> semi-finals against Juventus.
> At UEFA Cup have qualified for 1st Knock out round againt OB and have
> clear signs I can dominate the competition.
> My record at Serie A is so far 16-2-3.
> So with only 4,2M remaining at transfer budget I'm quiet in the winter,
> and satisfied with my squad, but The Chairman (read Berlusconni) wants me
> to sign a couple of stars.
> I see my budget and think: "Impossible to attract any star with this
> money", then concentrate on the game.
> Suddenly Mr. Berlusconni call me names, change the board from satisfied
> (!) to the next botton level, my job appears insecure now and go to the
> market himself.
> Two bids done: Joaquin (Betis) and Jorge Andrade (Barcelona), both
> accepted and contract offered.
> Ok good boss hiring such great players (if they confirm the contracts),
> but what could I do?
> Joaquin might be signed for some 40/50M and Jorge for 20/30M, he has the
> check book, I don't.
>
> Have any of you already seen this before?
>
> Well my chair is hot, and prolly if I don't win the league The Chairman
> will sack me, despite my very good performance...
>

> --
> Eduardo Liguori
> EPL Champion
> Chelsea Football Club

well he said: Jump, and you haven't ...

when he said stars you should have picked those yourself, money for them are
there, even you go on red you can sign everyone that wants to join

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> I'm at my third season on January 2007, managing AC Milan at 1st
> place but with one game more than rivals Inter, Roma and Juve that
> trail me for only one point. The competition is at high level and I
> can't say who will finish at the top.
> At Italian Cup I've just eliminated arch-rivals Inter and gone to
> semi-finals against Juventus.
> At UEFA Cup have qualified for 1st Knock out round againt OB and have
> clear signs I can dominate the competition.
> My record at Serie A is so far 16-2-3.
> So with only 4,2M remaining at transfer budget I'm quiet in the
> winter, and satisfied with my squad, but The Chairman (read
> Berlusconni) wants me to sign a couple of stars.
> I see my budget and think: "Impossible to attract any star with this
> money", then concentrate on the game.
> Suddenly Mr. Berlusconni call me names, change the board from
> satisfied (!) to the next botton level, my job appears insecure now
> and go to the market himself.
> Two bids done: Joaquin (Betis) and Jorge Andrade (Barcelona), both
> accepted and contract offered.
> Ok good boss hiring such great players (if they confirm the
> contracts), but what could I do?
> Joaquin might be signed for some 40/50M and Jorge for 20/30M, he has
> the check book, I don't.
>
> Have any of you already seen this before?
>
> Well my chair is hot, and prolly if I don't win the league The
> Chairman will sack me, despite my very good performance...

It was a new feature introduced into the 5.0.5 patch, ambitous chairman will
interfere and buy players if you don't - chelsea, milan, madrid.

--
Michael Murray

Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Suddenly Mr. Berlusconni call me names, change the board from satisfied
> (!) to the next botton level, my job appears insecure now and go to the
> market himself.
> Two bids done: Joaquin (Betis) and Jorge Andrade (Barcelona), both
> accepted and contract offered.
> Ok good boss hiring such great players (if they confirm the contracts),
> but what could I do?
> (snip)
> Have any of you already seen this before?
>
> Well my chair is hot, and prolly if I don't win the league The Chairman
> will sack me, despite my very good performance...

Hmm, this is an interesting improvement in FM. Autonomous board/demanding
chairman.

>> Suddenly Mr. Berlusconni call me names, change the board from
>> satisfied (!) to the next botton level, my job appears insecure now
>> and go to the market himself.
>> Two bids done: Joaquin (Betis) and Jorge Andrade (Barcelona), both
>> accepted and contract offered.
>> Ok good boss hiring such great players (if they confirm the
>> contracts), but what could I do?
>> Joaquin might be signed for some 40/50M and Jorge for 20/30M, he has
>> the check book, I don't.
>>
>> Have any of you already seen this before?
>>
>> Well my chair is hot, and prolly if I don't win the league The
>> Chairman will sack me, despite my very good performance...
>
> It was a new feature introduced into the 5.0.5 patch, ambitous chairman
> will
> interfere and buy players if you don't - chelsea, milan, madrid.

Somehow I've managed to beat Inter at last rounds and won Serie A
but the 122M spent on Joaquin and Jorge put the club on debt.
Added the fact I've won the UEFA Cup, all players were asking to be
transfered due the financial condition and administrators released Stam,
Grosso and any other player at last year contract.
Cavenaghi, Kaladze, Ambrosini all sold out to recover the finances, the
remaining contracts were all reduced and surely the stars became unhappy,
and The Man was still unsatisfied with me...

conclusion: I've resigned on 31st July 2007.

--

>>> Suddenly Mr. Berlusconni call me names, change the board from
>>> satisfied (!) to the next botton level, my job appears insecure now
>>> and go to the market himself.
>>> Two bids done: Joaquin (Betis) and Jorge Andrade (Barcelona), both
>>> accepted and contract offered.
>>> Ok good boss hiring such great players (if they confirm the
>>> contracts), but what could I do?
>>> Joaquin might be signed for some 40/50M and Jorge for 20/30M, he has
>>> the check book, I don't.
>>>
>>> Have any of you already seen this before?
>>>
>>> Well my chair is hot, and prolly if I don't win the league The
>>> Chairman will sack me, despite my very good performance...
>>
>> It was a new feature introduced into the 5.0.5 patch, ambitous chairman
>> will
>> interfere and buy players if you don't - chelsea, milan, madrid.
>>

> Somehow I've managed to beat Inter at last rounds and won Serie A
> but the 122M spent on Joaquin and Jorge put the club on debt.
> Added the fact I've won the UEFA Cup, all players were asking to be
> transfered due the financial condition and administrators released Stam,
> Grosso and any other player at last year contract.
> Cavenaghi, Kaladze, Ambrosini all sold out to recover the finances, the
> remaining contracts were all reduced and surely the stars became unhappy,
> and The Man was still unsatisfied with me...
>
> conclusion: I've resigned on 31st July 2007.
>
> --
> Eduardo Liguori

chicken :p

Em Tue, 24 May 2005 11:21:27 +0300, GargoyleBG <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net>
escreveu:

> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

>>> It was a new feature introduced into the 5.0.5 patch, ambitous chairman
>>> will
>>> interfere and buy players if you don't - chelsea, milan, madrid.
>>>

>> Somehow I've managed to beat Inter at last rounds and won Serie A
>> but the 122M spent on Joaquin and Jorge put the club on debt.
>> Added the fact I've won the UEFA Cup, all players were asking to be
>> transfered due the financial condition and administrators released Stam,
>> Grosso and any other player at last year contract.
>> Cavenaghi, Kaladze, Ambrosini all sold out to recover the finances, the
>> remaining contracts were all reduced and surely the stars became
>> unhappy,
>> and The Man was still unsatisfied with me...
>>
>> conclusion: I've resigned on 31st July 2007.
>>
>> --
>> Eduardo Liguori
>
> chicken :p

no no, I've left to beat them in the arse!!!
with my CV I can afford to resign :)

--

> Em Tue, 24 May 2005 11:21:27 +0300, GargoyleBG <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net>
> escreveu:
>
>> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Somehow I've managed to beat Inter at last rounds and won Serie A
>>> but the 122M spent on Joaquin and Jorge put the club on debt.
>>> Added the fact I've won the UEFA Cup, all players were asking to be
>>> transfered due the financial condition and administrators released Stam,
>>> Grosso and any other player at last year contract.
>>> Cavenaghi, Kaladze, Ambrosini all sold out to recover the finances, the
>>> remaining contracts were all reduced and surely the stars became
>>> unhappy,
>>> and The Man was still unsatisfied with me...
>>>
>>> conclusion: I've resigned on 31st July 2007.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Eduardo Liguori
>>
>> chicken :p
>>

> no no, I've left to beat them in the arse!!!
> with my CV I can afford to resign :)
>

> --
> Eduardo Liguori

what CV, you bankrupted a club from Top 10 and quit ...

Em Tue, 24 May 2005 17:10:44 +0300, GargoyleBG <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net>
escreveu:

> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> Em Tue, 24 May 2005 11:21:27 +0300, GargoyleBG
>> <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net>
>> escreveu:
>>
>>> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

>>> chicken :p
>>>

>> no no, I've left to beat them in the arse!!!
>> with my CV I can afford to resign :)
>>

>> --
>> Eduardo Liguori
>
> what CV, you bankrupted a club from Top 10 and quit ...

You know I didn't, so call the Italian chancellor to complain! :)
The guy does money washing and is it my fault? lol

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

TRENDING THREADS