l'm using XP home and have noticed that l've got a problem
with pictures. lf l right click on a picture in 'my
pictures' (or wherever), l don't get the option to send to a
mail recipient or to send it to my documents. The only
options l get are to send it to my floppy or CD writer. l
guess l've upset something along the way but l'm not sure
what.

--
« ÂÑÐÝ »®

Andy,

These two commands should fix the problem. Courtesy of David Candy.

regsvr32 sendmail.dll
rundll32 mydocs.dll,PerUserInit

Type the commands one by one from Start-Run dialog.

OTOH, if none of the application or folder shortcuts are listed in the Send
To menu, you may need this script:

Shortcuts in the "Send To" folder not appearing in the menu?:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtofix.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Andy Watts" <andy@hedge-end.fsworld.oc.ku> wrote in message
> l'm using XP home and have noticed that l've got a problem with pictures.
> lf l right click on a picture in 'my pictures' (or wherever), l don't get
> the option to send to a mail recipient or to send it to my documents. The
> only options l get are to send it to my floppy or CD writer. l guess l've
> upset something along the way but l'm not sure what.
>

> --
> « ÂÑÐÝ »®

Ramesh, Andy, whoever,

I have a related problem:

"Send to" and the associated frequent command in the folder options work ok
to send a photo to OE6 for attachment to an e-mail message, but I get no
dialog box to allow me to resize the photo. I used to get this, but now I
don't; no idea why. Now my photos get attached at their original size, with
no option to change this. Is there a fix to make this dialog box reappear?

Thanks in advance.

JimF

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Andy,
>
> These two commands should fix the problem. Courtesy of David Candy.
>
> regsvr32 sendmail.dll
> rundll32 mydocs.dll,PerUserInit
>
> Type the commands one by one from Start-Run dialog.
>
> OTOH, if none of the application or folder shortcuts are listed in the Send
> To menu, you may need this script:
>
> Shortcuts in the "Send To" folder not appearing in the menu?:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtofix.htm
>

> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Andy Watts" <andy@hedge-end.fsworld.oc.ku> wrote in message
> > l'm using XP home and have noticed that l've got a problem with pictures.
> > lf l right click on a picture in 'my pictures' (or wherever), l don't get
> > the option to send to a mail recipient or to send it to my documents. The
> > only options l get are to send it to my floppy or CD writer. l guess l've
> > upset something along the way but l'm not sure what.
> >

> > --
> > « ÂÑ�� »®

Type in Start, Run:

regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"JimF" <JimF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ramesh, Andy, whoever,
>
> I have a related problem:
>
> "Send to" and the associated frequent command in the folder options work
> ok
> to send a photo to OE6 for attachment to an e-mail message, but I get no
> dialog box to allow me to resize the photo. I used to get this, but now I
> don't; no idea why. Now my photos get attached at their original size,
> with
> no option to change this. Is there a fix to make this dialog box reappear?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> JimF
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Andy,
>>
>> These two commands should fix the problem. Courtesy of David Candy.
>>
>> regsvr32 sendmail.dll
>> rundll32 mydocs.dll,PerUserInit
>>
>> Type the commands one by one from Start-Run dialog.
>>
>> OTOH, if none of the application or folder shortcuts are listed in the
>> Send
>> To menu, you may need this script:
>>
>> Shortcuts in the "Send To" folder not appearing in the menu?:
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtofix.htm
>>

>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Andy Watts" <andy@hedge-end.fsworld.oc.ku> wrote in message
>> > l'm using XP home and have noticed that l've got a problem with
>> > pictures.
>> > lf l right click on a picture in 'my pictures' (or wherever), l don't
>> > get
>> > the option to send to a mail recipient or to send it to my documents.
>> > The
>> > only options l get are to send it to my floppy or CD writer. l guess
>> > l've
>> > upset something along the way but l'm not sure what.
>> >

>> > --
>> > « ÂÑ�� »®

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for this. This has fixed the problem.

Best regards

JimF

You're welcome JimF.