NVC293 custom

Any games other than Rally X use this one?

Need a replacement and I didn't see them at Mike's Arcade like i
expected. Pretty much everything but :)

Cheers,
Martin.

:
: Need a replacement and I didn't see them at Mike's Arcade like i
: expected. Pretty much everything but :)

Nope.

....and nobody really cares enough about rally X to really figure out
what it does :)

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:

> Martin White <guddler@gmail.com> wrote:
> : Any games other than Rally X use this one?
> :
> : Need a replacement and I didn't see them at Mike's Arcade like i
> : expected. Pretty much everything but :)
>
> Nope.
>
> ...and nobody really cares enough about rally X to really figure out
> what it does :)

Hi,

Jrok at www.jrok.com might make it in the future.

Later,
Mark Capps

LOL!!

That must be a US thing then. There really aren't very many over here -
there were 1 more before Rav trashed one of his - shame on you!. Those
that have it seem to really love it.

Maybe it's a love/hate, marmite thing.

Anyway, moving swiftly back on topic. I have a bootleg here that has a
daughtercard in it's place. I presume it's all 74 series logic, i
didn't check last night. Only a very small number of ICs on it.

I'd produce a replacement myself, but i seriously wouldn't have a clue
where to start with that, having never done any pcb work before. I
guess i could easily produce a schematic for it just by copying what's
in front of me.

Maybe it's possible to turn it into a GAL or something? Really don't
know.

Martin.