MS Word Keeps Freezing for no reason

Can someone please help me?

When I use Word, every so often (could be a minute or an hour) it freezes up
for no apparent reason. My mouse won't work and neither will the keyboard
(not even ctrl-alt-del). I have to reboot my computer every time.

It never happens with other programs - just Word.

It's very annoying, as I lose all the info that has not been saved, and this
happens several times a day.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? What must I do?

Thank-you in advance for your reply.

Take a look at this fix
http://www.jwolsen.com/wtip025.htm