I ise IE 6 in Win XP Home...

How do I set IER to open my pages in Maximize setting..

each window I open is not open to its fullest....

thanks,

Joe

If the last instance is maxed when closed. it's maxed when open. Secondary windows of IE, on the other hand, are cascaded by design,
and as expected behavior. If you open a secondary window, "Max Size" it to the screen, and close it, other secondary windows are
"Max Sized" (during that logon session). Not "Maximized", but "Max Sized"

I wrote a script to create a special file in the C: root, and make an entry in the registry, to add a "Max Size" item on the
rightclick menu of a link on any page in IE. MaxIE.js > http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/MAXIE.js

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"SCJoe" <jwmorgan2@comcast.net> wrote in message news:O38BKvtZFHA.1092@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>I ise IE 6 in Win XP Home...
>
> How do I set IER to open my pages in Maximize setting..
>
> each window I open is not open to its fullest....
>
> thanks,
>
> Joe

zman

"SCJoe" <jwmorgan2@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I ise IE 6 in Win XP Home...
>
> How do I set IER to open my pages in Maximize setting..
>
> each window I open is not open to its fullest....
>
> thanks,
>
> Joe

Here's a little free program I've been using.
http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/

Open one IE box, resze with mouse, hold Ctrl key down, click X, reopen,
MAXIMISED.