Well done Arsenal

You won the FA Cup :) but you were played off the pitch. That's footy and
that's why we love it ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

På Sat, 21 May 2005 18:46:42 +0200, skrev Hamish
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

> You won the FA Cup :) but you were played off the pitch. That's footy
> and
> that's why we love it ;-)

Sounds like every game my dear Liverpool has played in the CL this season.
Let`s hope the "lucky star" shines in one more game...

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Mr. Pink wrote:
> På Sat, 21 May 2005 18:46:42 +0200, skrev Hamish
> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:
>
>> You won the FA Cup :) but you were played off the pitch. That's
>> footy and
>> that's why we love it ;-)
>>

> Sounds like every game my dear Liverpool has played in the CL this
> season. Let`s hope the "lucky star" shines in one more game...

Good luck for Wednesday :)