Rogers and Fido coverage

Here's the Fido/Rogers "deal" about the new coverage :

"As of November 9, you'll be able to use the Rogers Wireless network for
three months at no additional charge. Any minutes you use on the Rogers
Wireless network will count towards your Fido monthly package. You will then
have the option to add the enhanced coverage feature to your monthly
package, for an additional $5 per month. There's nothing you need to do.
Your handset will automatically make the switch to the Rogers Wireless
network where Fido coverage is unavailable. "

Does this means that after February 9, if I don't want to pay the extra $5,
my phone will revert to the original Fido coverage ? Talk about greedy rats
!!

MUx!
2 answers Last reply
More about rogers fido coverage

    All business is based on greed!

    Testy

    On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:23:54 -0500, Mux wrote:

    > Here's the Fido/Rogers "deal" about the new coverage :
    >
    > "As of November 9, you'll be able to use the Rogers Wireless network for
    > three months at no additional charge. Any minutes you use on the Rogers
    > Wireless network will count towards your Fido monthly package. You will
    > then have the option to add the enhanced coverage feature to your monthly
    > package, for an additional $5 per month. There's nothing you need to do.
    > Your handset will automatically make the switch to the Rogers Wireless
    > network where Fido coverage is unavailable. "
    >
    > Does this means that after February 9, if I don't want to pay the extra
    > $5, my phone will revert to the original Fido coverage ? Talk about
    > greedy rats !!

    Greedy? Why? If you don't pay you get the same coverage you always did
    with Fido. If you want MORE coverage you pay more, I don't see how this
    can be called "greedy".

    Now, if Rogers does start to dismantle Fido coverage then I can see it
    being called greedy.

Fido Wireless Network Rogers Internet Service Providers