Free Thursday Round 2 - Centipede Cocktail Manuals 1st & 2..

Hi,

I have the following manuals/schematic for anyone who needs them.

Centipede Cocktail Manuals TM-188 1st Printing and 2nd Printing

http://www.bombjack.org/requests/centipede_cocktail_manuals_free_thursday.jpg

Both have writting on them, other than that they are MINT.

Both go to the same person.

I do not want to see these to show up on greed ebay.

I pay shipping in US only.

First person who emails me gets them.

Include your mailing address

I leave for Japan on July 5th and need to get these in the mail tomorrow.

I will post a reply to the group stating who gets them and also email you.

thanks

David Haynes
dlh@bombjack.org

www.bombjack.org