Regular speed (slow) Ms.Pac Man chip

Pleiades

I am about to obtain a Ms.PacMan with the speed chip installed. Can
anybody suggest a source to obtain the original 1981 (slow) speed chip,
so she doesn't "fly" around the board anymore?

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Kyle S. :^)

You've got mail...

Cheers,
Steph
www.HobbyRoms.com

=======

HobbyRoms.Com wrote:

> You've got mail...

....well, I tried, but your e-mail address bounced...

Steph

=====