Monitor Question

I have decided to build my first MAME cab after years of playing on
the PC and researching. I just picked up an Atari "Off the Wall"
cabinet and discovered that the game still works with the exception of
the monitor. Could anyone point me in the right direction on finding
info on troubleshooting this monitor? I'd like to see if I can fix the
game and restore it. If I can I'd make a cab from scratch for MAME.
Thanx

Get yourself some of the Randy Fromm videos on Monitor Repair...

....get yourself a monitor guy to fix it for you.

Monitors don't kill people, people who mess with monitors that don't
know what they are doing kill themselves. Or at least give themself
one hell of a zap.

Google it, there are tons of resourses available.

Hope this helps.

-Tim

Yeah, I heard that. I might just take it to the TV repair guy if the
price is right. I'd really like to restore it rather than use it for
my MAME cab. Thanx for responding.