WinXP Home Help & Support - MS INFO

Every time I try to retrieve advanced system information about my computer
using the "Tools & Help" menu I get a pop-up window that says "Error 2". Is
there any way to fix this? I'm trying to get the MAC address for an
installed wireless card without having to open the box.

--
Lamar Family
DKLamar@comcast.net

Hi Dave,

Take a look at the third question down on this page:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/top10faqs2.htm

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User