Looking for VERY OLD game

Hey all...I'm remembering a game from my childhood, and I'm not even
sure it exists. Here are some of the highlights.

1) It had a full keyboard, albeit not a standard one, the keys were
rather small as I recall.
2) It talked.
3) It actually remembered the last time you had played.

I recall this being at a local Chuck E Cheeses at around the same time
as I was playing excitebike (so before the NES became popular)?

I know this is kind of vague information to go on, but does anyone know
of this thing existing?

Private replies appreciated.

thayers quest, very rare, only sold as a kit for dragons lair.

--
Mickster

Visit my website and see my arcade!!

http://mickster.freeservers.com

"Gushi" <google@gushi.org> wrote in message
> Hey all...I'm remembering a game from my childhood, and I'm not even
> sure it exists. Here are some of the highlights.
>
> 1) It had a full keyboard, albeit not a standard one, the keys were
> rather small as I recall.
> 2) It talked.
> 3) It actually remembered the last time you had played.
>
> I recall this being at a local Chuck E Cheeses at around the same time
> as I was playing excitebike (so before the NES became popular)?
>
> I know this is kind of vague information to go on, but does anyone know
> of this thing existing?
>
> Private replies appreciated.

Now that was funny!!!......Speak and Spell !!!! ROTFLMAO

Kyle

Sounds about right. Mickster nailed it, on the head.

Keep in mind my age at the time and my perception of the game industry
distorts my own definitions of "very old".

Apologies for that. :)

Speak & Spell?????

Gushi wrote:
> Hey all...I'm remembering a game from my childhood, and I'm not even
> sure it exists. Here are some of the highlights.
>
> 1) It had a full keyboard, albeit not a standard one, the keys were
> rather small as I recall.
> 2) It talked.
> 3) It actually remembered the last time you had played.
>
> I recall this being at a local Chuck E Cheeses at around the same time
> as I was playing excitebike (so before the NES became popular)?
>
> I know this is kind of vague information to go on, but does anyone know
> of this thing existing?
>
> Private replies appreciated.

Excitebike? Chuck E. Cheese? VERY OLD? Something doesn't go together
there... :)

Sounds like a mid-to-late 1980's game.

Bill

> Hey all...I'm remembering a game from my childhood, and I'm not even
> sure it exists. Here are some of the highlights.
>
> 1) It had a full keyboard, albeit not a standard one, the keys were
> rather small as I recall.
> 2) It talked.
> 3) It actually remembered the last time you had played.
>
> I recall this being at a local Chuck E Cheeses at around the same time
> as I was playing excitebike (so before the NES became popular)?
>
> I know this is kind of vague information to go on, but does anyone know
> of this thing existing?
>
> Private replies appreciated.

Y'know, I do forget about the different ages in here and how "old" to
someone may mean "newer" to others.

All in all, it's still this darn addiction, er, hobby. :)

Bill

> Sounds about right. Mickster nailed it, on the head.
>
> Keep in mind my age at the time and my perception of the game industry
> distorts my own definitions of "very old".
>
> Apologies for that. :)

TRENDING THREADS