fiveiron

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2004
So a while back i posted on here that i had bought a 5700le based on the recommendation of the guy at the computer store, well as we all know, and i should of known it was a peice of [-peep-] and got me a score of 280 in 3dmark2005. I got fed up with this card and decided to get the gainward 6600gt agp version. my score has jumped to an impressive 3200 and thats with the clock at 500/900 and not the 500/1000 that other cards have. though i have now overclocked it to 540/1050. My world of warcraft fps has gone from under 15 to over 50 on all the highest settings and over 75 on lower settings. i never believed in nvidia products till now.

eden

Champion
The lesson is: never trust the computer guy at the local store. :lol:

--
The <b><A HREF="http://snipurl.com/bl3t" target="_new"><font color=red>THGC Photo Album</font color=red></A></b>, send in your pics, get your own webpage and view other members' sites.

sobelizard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002
You know they all have 'Carnie' on their resumes. The small hands and 'smell like cabbage' should have been the tipoff.

nVIDIA did the 6600/6800 series right! If they had screwed this up...

<font color=green><b><i>Lizards</font color=green></b> do <b>not</b> taste like <b><font color=yellow>chicken</font color=yellow></b>,<b> <font color=yellow>chicken</font color=yellow></b> tastes like <font color=green><b>lizard.</b></font color=green></i>

johnnyinternet

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2004
seriously, never trust the guy at the computer store. i am one, i work for staples. i lie all the time. i don't make commision so its not to make a sale, its so that i can get back to slacking. which i am very good at.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

eden

Champion
What coincidence I'm a Staplee too... :tongue:

Though I don't lie... and I definitely disagree with what yer doing.

--
The <b><A HREF="http://snipurl.com/bl3t" target="_new"><font color=red>THGC Photo Album</font color=red></A></b>, send in your pics, get your own webpage and view other members' sites.