Okay, one more old game reference?

Then I'm done, I swear.

The concept of this other game (again, I've seen it only once), is
you're retrieving "parts" from a chute and using them to build some
kind of mouse-trapish rube-goldberg-ish machine that does something to
exterminate all these creatures that are annoying you.

I remember playing this one at the arcade on some campground in
Massachusets. Also mid-80s I'd guess.

Any ideas?

-Dan

Damn.

You guys ARE good.

Thanks.

Now if only I could get past half a dozen TV references to shows on
Nickelodeon before it was a "kids network" I vaguely remember, I can
build that train set in my basement and get on with my life :)

BTW, I couldn't stand it either.

Which makes me wonder why I liked "heavy barrel" so much.

blue print?
hate that game

http://klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=7172