How much is your tax sticker?

Here in Oklahoma, it's $29 in Oklahoma City, and $50 for the state ticket.
Ouch. Which means if it's supposed to represent sales tax, means your game
should be making $943.28 per year.

So, who averages that? I'm sure not, but I don't have primo locations. Guess
I need to get some.

How much is it in Texas? I plan to move back there _ASAP_.
--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

In Texas its:
$60 a year for state tag sticker
$200 for license
Havent heard anyone in Texas mentioning an additional city tax, but
there could be one in larger cities
Tim
Tyler Tx
www.timsarcade.net

Lubbock has one.. it's like 15$ a year..