Where I can find this? I have been visiting
website:www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?uniows anh download tehre
unicows.dll.
How I can install that in my computer?

plop

This file provides Unicode support for win9x systems (not needed in XP)
FWIW:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/handson/dev/mslu_announce.mspx

"Ignorant" <Ignorant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where I can find this? I have been visiting
> website:www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?uniows anh download
> tehre
> unicows.dll.
> How I can install that in my computer?

Windows XP installs the unicows.dll automatically, it is the Unicode support .dll. If
you don't have XP and this a XP forum by the way, go here:
Platform Software Development Kit Redistributable: Microsoft Layer for Unicode on
Windows 95, 98, and Me Systems, 1.1.3790.0
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=73ba7bd7-ed06-4f0d-80a4-2a7eeaee17e2&DisplayLang=en

Otherwise it is in the WINNT/system 32 folder.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/