WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
Rangers hero :-D

I do wish we would stop leaving it till the last game of the season to win
the league :) My heart can't take much more of this ;-) Thank you
Motherwell and Terry Butcher ( you'll always be an Ibrox hero, anyway )

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

WE ARE THE CHAMPIIOOOOONS..................

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

På Sun, 22 May 2005 16:54:43 +0200, skrev Hamish
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

> I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
> Rangers hero :-D
>
> I do wish we would stop leaving it till the last game of the season to
> win
> the league :) My heart can't take much more of this ;-) Thank you
> Motherwell and Terry Butcher ( you'll always be an Ibrox hero, anyway )
>
> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>
> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>
> WE ARE THE CHAMPIIOOOOONS..................

They won? You gotta be kidding me..

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Mr. Pink wrote:
> På Sun, 22 May 2005 16:54:43 +0200, skrev Hamish
> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:
>
>> I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
>> Rangers hero :-D
>>
>> I do wish we would stop leaving it till the last game of the season
>> to win
>> the league :) My heart can't take much more of this ;-) Thank you
>> Motherwell and Terry Butcher ( you'll always be an Ibrox hero,
>> anyway )
>>
>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>
>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>
>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIIOOOOONS..................
>>

> They won? You gotta be kidding me..

Yep, Terry Butcher had his boys did the business for us, though they did
leave it very late, 88th and 90th minute, coupled with our win at Easter
road, maens Rangers champions and that other team 2nd :-D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/results/default.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/table/default.stm

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

På Sun, 22 May 2005 18:22:23 +0200, skrev Hamish
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

> Mr. Pink wrote:
>> På Sun, 22 May 2005 16:54:43 +0200, skrev Hamish
>> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:
>>
>>> I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
>>> Rangers hero :-D
>>>
>>> I do wish we would stop leaving it till the last game of the season
>>> to win
>>> the league :) My heart can't take much more of this ;-) Thank you
>>> Motherwell and Terry Butcher ( you'll always be an Ibrox hero,
>>> anyway )
>>>
>>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>>
>>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>>
>>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIIOOOOONS..................
>>>

>> They won? You gotta be kidding me..
>
> Yep, Terry Butcher had his boys did the business for us, though they did
> leave it very late, 88th and 90th minute, coupled with our win at Easter
> road, maens Rangers champions and that other team 2nd :-D
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/results/default.stm
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/table/default.stm

Miracles do happen I suppose...

--

Hamish wrote:
> I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
> Rangers hero :-D

Even though he's a Celtic fan?

Marc Robbins wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>> I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
>> Rangers hero :-D
>
> Even though he's a Celtic fan?

Makes no difference, Kenny Dalglish is a Rangers fan, didn't stop him
becoming a Celtic legend :)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

On Sun, 22 May 2005 15:54:43 +0100, "Hamish"
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:

>I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
>Rangers hero :-D
>
>I do wish we would stop leaving it till the last game of the season to win
>the league :) My heart can't take much more of this ;-) Thank you
>Motherwell and Terry Butcher ( you'll always be an Ibrox hero, anyway )
>
>WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>
>WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>
>WE ARE THE CHAMPIIOOOOONS..................

Congratulations, I hope this doesn't happen to us this wednesday
(we're one point clear and in the last game we play away against
Iraklis). I cross my fingers.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2005 15:54:43 +0100, "Hamish"
> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:
>
>> I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
>> Rangers hero :-D
>>
>> I do wish we would stop leaving it till the last game of the season
>> to win the league :) My heart can't take much more of this ;-)
>> Thank you Motherwell and Terry Butcher ( you'll always be an Ibrox
>> hero, anyway )
>>
>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>
>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>
>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIIOOOOONS..................
>
> Congratulations, I hope this doesn't happen to us this wednesday
> (we're one point clear and in the last game we play away against
> Iraklis). I cross my fingers.
>
> -Nick

Thank you :) and good luck for Wednesday

--

Em Sun, 22 May 2005 17:15:58 +0100, Hamish <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>
escreveu:

> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 May 2005 15:54:43 +0100, "Hamish"
>> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:
>>
>>> I have a new hero, thank you Scott McDonald, you are now officially a
>>> Rangers hero :-D
>>>
>>> I do wish we would stop leaving it till the last game of the season
>>> to win the league :) My heart can't take much more of this ;-)
>>> Thank you Motherwell and Terry Butcher ( you'll always be an Ibrox
>>> hero, anyway )
>>>
>>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>>
>>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>>
>>> WE ARE THE CHAMPIIOOOOONS..................
>>
>> Congratulations, I hope this doesn't happen to us this wednesday
>> (we're one point clear and in the last game we play away against
>> Iraklis). I cross my fingers.
>>
>> -Nick
>
> Thank you :) and good luck for Wednesday

congrats Dave!! GO Gers GO!

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Sun, 22 May 2005 17:15:58 +0100, Hamish
> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> escreveu:
>
>> Nick the Greek wrote:

>>> Congratulations, I hope this doesn't happen to us this wednesday
>>> (we're one point clear and in the last game we play away against
>>> Iraklis). I cross my fingers.
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>
>> Thank you :) and good luck for Wednesday
>>

> congrats Dave!! GO Gers GO!

Thanks Edu :-D But did you have to shout? :p oooooo my head ;-)