Good god.

Last response: in Video Games
July 2, 2005 4:22:23 AM

Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.

Ken.

More about : good god

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 4:22:24 AM

I remember when I was 8 and wrote like that.....
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 4:22:24 AM

trace back through the seller's feedback and check out the negative.
Then trace back to the buyer of that auction and look at the neg there,
kinda funny.
July 2, 2005 10:02:12 AM

Here's another dandy! I don't think the pictures adequately describe
the item, I think I need more!

It wasn't so long ago when he bought this on eBay without knowing what
it was and I defended him when some people in this group were being
jerks to him for asking about it, now I realize that he's just a moron.
Sorry pal, you brought in on yourself!!

Ken Adkins wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>

> Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
>
> Ken.
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 4:46:40 PM

gotta love it...

the moron won't ship... AND he doesn't state where he lives... Gulfport,
US... damn... the US is a big place....

"Ken Adkins" <highoctanegamer@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:D 8qdnTjhn5kKuVvfRVn-qg@giganews.com...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>

> Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
>
> Ken.

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 5:25:57 PM

lol... did he REALLY have to show the pics of the naked chicks...

"The Governor" <TheGuv97@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Here's another dandy! I don't think the pictures adequately describe
> the item, I think I need more!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>

> It wasn't so long ago when he bought this on eBay without knowing what
> it was and I defended him when some people in this group were being
> jerks to him for asking about it, now I realize that he's just a moron.
> Sorry pal, you brought in on yourself!!
>
> Ken Adkins wrote:
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>>

>> Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
>>
>> Ken.

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 9:40:41 PM

Yeah, gooood seller. He won't answer any questions until AFTER you bid.
Gee, did he have any lessons in "customer service?" :)

Gotta love some people.

Bill

&rd=1

> Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
>
> Ken.

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 3:22:03 PM

After the buyer probably saw the seller and his wife and 10 kids climb out
of a rusty gutted RV, I'd have did the same thing...

"LouiSurfer" <louisurfer@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> trace back through the seller's feedback and check out the negative.
> Then trace back to the buyer of that auction and look at the neg there,
> kinda funny.
July 4, 2005 4:53:52 PM

If you look close at the picture you can see cum stains on it from where he
yanked off on it.

!