Good god.

I remember when I was 8 and wrote like that.....

trace back through the seller's feedback and check out the negative.
Then trace back to the buyer of that auction and look at the neg there,
kinda funny.

Here's another dandy! I don't think the pictures adequately describe
the item, I think I need more!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6190370534&rd=1

It wasn't so long ago when he bought this on eBay without knowing what
it was and I defended him when some people in this group were being
jerks to him for asking about it, now I realize that he's just a moron.
Sorry pal, you brought in on yourself!!

Ken Adkins wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6190981741&rd=1
>

> Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
>
> Ken.

lol... did he REALLY have to show the pics of the naked chicks...

"The Governor" <TheGuv97@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Here's another dandy! I don't think the pictures adequately describe
> the item, I think I need more!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6190370534&rd=1
>

> It wasn't so long ago when he bought this on eBay without knowing what
> it was and I defended him when some people in this group were being
> jerks to him for asking about it, now I realize that he's just a moron.
> Sorry pal, you brought in on yourself!!
>
> Ken Adkins wrote:
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6190981741&rd=1
>>

>> Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
>>
>> Ken.

After the buyer probably saw the seller and his wife and 10 kids climb out
of a rusty gutted RV, I'd have did the same thing...

"LouiSurfer" <louisurfer@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> trace back through the seller's feedback and check out the negative.
> Then trace back to the buyer of that auction and look at the neg there,
> kinda funny.

mark

If you look close at the picture you can see cum stains on it from where he
yanked off on it.