Good god.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6190981741&rd=1

Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.

Ken.
8 answers Last reply
More about good

    I remember when I was 8 and wrote like that.....

    trace back through the seller's feedback and check out the negative.
    Then trace back to the buyer of that auction and look at the neg there,
    kinda funny.

    Here's another dandy! I don't think the pictures adequately describe
    the item, I think I need more!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6190370534&rd=1

    It wasn't so long ago when he bought this on eBay without knowing what
    it was and I defended him when some people in this group were being
    jerks to him for asking about it, now I realize that he's just a moron.
    Sorry pal, you brought in on yourself!!

    Ken Adkins wrote:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6190981741&rd=1
    >

    > Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
    >
    > Ken.

    gotta love it...

    the moron won't ship... AND he doesn't state where he lives... Gulfport,
    US... damn... the US is a big place....

    "Ken Adkins" <highoctanegamer@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6190981741&rd=1
    >

    > Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
    >
    > Ken.

    lol... did he REALLY have to show the pics of the naked chicks...

    "The Governor" <TheGuv97@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Here's another dandy! I don't think the pictures adequately describe
    > the item, I think I need more!
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6190370534&rd=1
    >

    > It wasn't so long ago when he bought this on eBay without knowing what
    > it was and I defended him when some people in this group were being
    > jerks to him for asking about it, now I realize that he's just a moron.
    > Sorry pal, you brought in on yourself!!
    >
    > Ken Adkins wrote:
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6190981741&rd=1
    >>

    >> Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
    >>
    >> Ken.

    Yeah, gooood seller. He won't answer any questions until AFTER you bid.
    Gee, did he have any lessons in "customer service?" :)

    Gotta love some people.

    Bill

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6190981741
    &rd=1

    > Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
    >
    > Ken.

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    After the buyer probably saw the seller and his wife and 10 kids climb out
    of a rusty gutted RV, I'd have did the same thing...

    "LouiSurfer" <louisurfer@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > trace back through the seller's feedback and check out the negative.
    > Then trace back to the buyer of that auction and look at the neg there,
    > kinda funny.
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    If you look close at the picture you can see cum stains on it from where he
    yanked off on it.
    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > lol... did he REALLY have to show the pics of the naked chicks...
    >
    > "The Governor" <TheGuv97@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Here's another dandy! I don't think the pictures adequately describe
    >> the item, I think I need more!
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6190370534&rd=1
    >>

    >> It wasn't so long ago when he bought this on eBay without knowing what
    >> it was and I defended him when some people in this group were being
    >> jerks to him for asking about it, now I realize that he's just a moron.
    >> Sorry pal, you brought in on yourself!!
    >>
    >> Ken Adkins wrote:
    >>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6190981741&rd=1
    >>>

    >>> Someone really needs to stay away from the drugs.
    >>>
    >>> Ken.

Video Games Video Games