ATI REMOTE WONDER TIPS?

fiveiron

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2004
OK so after a little bit of trouble getting my ATI TV WONDER PRO REMOTE EDITION. I am having some issues with this card and would appreciate anyone else's experience.
Does anyone have any tips on how to improve the audio quality? I know i am just running it threw the cat cable input, but the audio is still not very crisp. i am just using the onboard sound that comes with my abit ic7 max3, I am using the optical out to my receiver.

Anyone else trying to use this thing on dual monitors in dual view mode? i dry to drag the tv app across to my other monitor and it just crashes.

Help with the remote: Its very frustrating, I open the tv app, and the channel selector wont work, until i change it in the options from "one set for all features" to "specific to the currently active features" but then as soon as ido anythign else it seems those channel selector stop working(like double click to make it full screen)

I would appreciate any help or personal experience.

RichPLS

Champion
To drag tv onto other screen, you must make it a small windos size, then move it.

Mine workds fine,I found that glitch toom, just figgured a way to resolve ti.

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>