installation

my it people are trying to load an authorized version of xp on my laptop, an
hp 6000
i currently have office 2000. problem seems to be that the installation
hangs up at 34% and they can't seem to get it going.

i have a lot of photos and software on this machine.......they say it is now
not allowing them to revert to 2000. what's up and is there a fix?

Why not ask your IT people to post.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"syracuse dude" <syracuse dude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my it people are trying to load an authorized version of xp on my laptop,
an
> hp 6000
> i currently have office 2000. problem seems to be that the installation
> hangs up at 34% and they can't seem to get it going.
>
> i have a lot of photos and software on this machine.......they say it is
now
> not allowing them to revert to 2000. what's up and is there a fix?

TRENDING THREADS