What's the most recommended hardware for setting up a wire..

Can someone recommend the best and most reliable hardware for setting
up a wireless network.

The main intention is to share an internet connection, but also to
share files and printer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jam

Jim

Windows XP, if your running it, the network setup wizard works fine.
"Jammer" <jammer20002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can someone recommend the best and most reliable hardware for setting
> up a wireless network.
>
> The main intention is to share an internet connection, but also to
> share files and printer.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Jam

Jim

Built into Windows XP OS, start menu, all programs, accessories,
communacations, netwok setup wizard.
> em... is that hardware u were reffering to??

Jim

Sorry, hardware not software,duh. I use a D-link DI-624 wireless router with
a D-link DWL-G650 wireless card for my laptop. No problems with this setup.
Use the DI-624 wireless router and a pci card slot for a DWL-2000AP or
similer card for any other pc's you would like to hook up to the router.Then
use the network setup wizard. As you can see I use D-Link products but have
also installed Linksys products which seem to work fine.