Any idea what game/cabinet this was??

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Converted to Space Lords.

Has two Sanyo 20-EZV monitors. It looks like an old Nintendo coin door as
well. The back door has artwork on the reverse side. The colors indicate
late 70's early 80's (oranges, yellows, etc...)There is a Dick Tracy type
character on the back of the machine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04694.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04695.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04696.jpg

Thanks!

-Tom

Thats the sadest thing i have ever seen... :~(

Don't know of anyone with a complete CnR's but I know ppl who have been
looking for years. I guess the one in the klov pic is out there somewhere...
Sure would like to see SS of it running.

G.