FS Centipede side art and Board 88.00 shipped

I have a tested centipede board with no sound.(I know nothing on how to fix
boards) and brand new side art for a centipede upright from Phoenix Arcade,
Selling both for 88.00 shipped. PayPal OK
email me at
rwandbw at comcast dot net
thanks
Ray

Side art and board have been sold! thanks