Free: Parts from Final Lap sitdown

Have a final lap sitdown that I am going to trash (it's 3/4 of the way there
already). Anyone need any parts? Control panel, 2 red seats, brakes,
boards, etc. Pick it up in CT or just pay the shipping.

Chuk,

Do you still have any of this?

Lance

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 23:19:29 -0400, "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:

>Have a final lap sitdown that I am going to trash (it's 3/4 of the way there
>already). Anyone need any parts? Control panel, 2 red seats, brakes,
>boards, etc. Pick it up in CT or just pay the shipping.

Yes, I still have all of it, but I was supposed to take it to the dump
yesterday and ran out of time. Speak now or forever hold your peace!

"seinologist" <sein olo gist @ hotmail. com> wrote in message
> Chuk,
>
> Do you still have any of this?
>
> Lance
>
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 23:19:29 -0400, "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:
>
>>Have a final lap sitdown that I am going to trash (it's 3/4 of the way
>>there
>>already). Anyone need any parts? Control panel, 2 red seats, brakes,
>>boards, etc. Pick it up in CT or just pay the shipping.

Can you figure shipping for the cp, board, and brakes. 55056.

thanks,
Lance