Oops! Twitter Server Password is "Password"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamel5547

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
Idin't they ahve the same issue with an administrative user a while back that led to celebrity accounts being hacked?

At this point I wouldn't trust their security at all... luckily I could care less about the self promotion that goes on there.

G

lmao, so that whole Michael Jackson dying thing was made up by hackars. Amazing. I hate twitter, it will be gone in a few years, bunch o' hype.

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
Please tell me this signals the beginning of the end for the Twitter hype. 4 months ago I didn'nt know what Twitter was. Now I can't even read a darn news story without it mentioning how Twitter was involved.

p00dl3_h3r0

Distinguished
May 13, 2005
[citation][nom]Hanin33[/nom]wot are the most commonly used passwords: sex, money, love, god and password![/citation]

This was SO the first thing I thought! Hilarious movie!

shabaa

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
This just restores my belief in the fact that no matter how many certifications and how much education you have you can still be an IDIOT! You just get paid very well for it because you have the "paper credentials" for what you are doing.

KyleSTL

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007

Make it longer, you need to fill all 63 allowable characters for WPA2, that's only 49. The saddest thing is I've met several people who do 63 random charcters for their WPA2-protected home networks, and yet a huge website like Twitter fails epically in it's choice of passwords.

G

yeah some one needs to get fired and in the event of them being to 'high up' then probation and salary cut to cover losses. at the very least make it P@ssw0rd or N0ve!!

Status
Not open for further replies.