FS: 200 videos $65 each COW in MD

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2005 11:16:58 AM

I am fairly certain I have my warehouse sold, so I have to clear out a
ton of machines dirt cheap over the next month. Many are dedicated,
and most are complete. Will also sell off loose parts very reasonable!
I can meet at the warehouse almost any time over the next couple of
weeks if you want to bring a truck and load up! Machines are at
www.coinopwarehouse.com in Hagerstown, Maryland. Email
lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459 if
interested. Thanks! Lloyd

More about : 200 videos cow

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 3:41:59 AM

lloyd.
sent you mail.
k.

"Coinopwarehouse" <lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote in message
> I am fairly certain I have my warehouse sold, so I have to clear out a
> ton of machines dirt cheap over the next month. Many are dedicated,
> and most are complete. Will also sell off loose parts very reasonable!
> I can meet at the warehouse almost any time over the next couple of
> weeks if you want to bring a truck and load up! Machines are at
> www.coinopwarehouse.com in Hagerstown, Maryland. Email
> lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459 if
> interested. Thanks! Lloyd

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 9:34:02 AM

April fool's was three months ago.
July 4, 2005 11:01:35 AM

Well, I wish that he would give some names of some of the games.

I would not even think of the drive not knowing what games were there,
or the shape that they are in.

-Tim
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 12:47:21 PM

well... i think this is lloyd making an attempt to not dump 200 games though
i suspect some will make it to the dump.. hopefully not the one(s) i want..
since i'm waiting on an email from him.

k.

"Corey C." <cooke@jory.ca> wrote in message
> April fool's was three months ago.

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 3:03:17 PM

Yes, he may be interested in a wholesale lot.

Yes, he has pics of everything there.

But, is everything $65 each? is just the junk $65 each?

A few weeks ago he took over 100 cabinets to the dump, who knows what
for sure?
Are these just 200 that are dumpbound if we don't fork over $65 each?

I am just curious to know if it's worth the trip. How hard could it be
to name a few names, or say everything or everything but...?

I did see that he also had jukeboxes for $65 each also. So, is
everything he has in that warehouse $65 each?

Many are dedicated and most are complete.

I guess that if you live close enough, it's worth the drive to find
out. If you live 15 hours away, or more, it is not worth the drive to
find out.

-Tim
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 7:07:33 PM

I think he is looking to sell a wholesale lot and not really interested in
giving individual descriptions at that price

--
Art
"mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, I wish that he would give some names of some of the games.
>
> I would not even think of the drive not knowing what games were there,
> or the shape that they are in.
>
> -Tim

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 8:19:41 PM

Look at his web site, he's got pics of everything he has there.

Joe

"mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, I wish that he would give some names of some of the games.
>
> I would not even think of the drive not knowing what games were there,
> or the shape that they are in.
>
> -Tim

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:30:42 PM

Well i asked and he told me he didn't have a dedicated mr do which would
have been worth the 4.5 hour 1 way trip for me alone.
i have a couple of other wants though so i might head down with a pickup
truck the 3rd saturday of the month with some tools $200.

small budget, big desire.

!