hp all in one officejet 5510

Dee

Can anybody help me with an 1904 error module? I have windows xp pro.
The printer I'm trying to install is a hp all in one 5510v. I've
already downloaded MDAC02. The error includes
hpzmsi01.exe-m-photogallery.I also have microsoft picture it 9 and
did'nt know if that interferred with the install. I gets to about 30%
and then fails.I have enough memory. Hewlett packard nor microsoft can
seem to help me.

--
deePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

I would start here.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=279223

Notice that it says "If you still experience the problem after you download
and install the latest version of MDAC, you may have to remove and reinstall
MDAC by using the Microsoft Component Checker."

--
Michael