Brazil & Barcelona

This time I will keep my national job, and the start was not so bad.
First game of qualifying to 2010WC was at Maracanã Stadium against Chile.
With a 2 x 0 win Alex was the best player on game.
Then we travelled to Venezuela, and only at last 5 minutes could score a
winner for a 0 x 1 win.
I'm testing new players, and only Daniel the DR from Sevilla failed to
convince, Maicon from Monaco was called to replace Daniel meanwille.

Barcelona started the season very warm. The Spanish Cup first leg:
Barcelona won at Camp Nou 2 x 1 against Valencia, but after I took charge
we lost at Mestalla for 1 x 3 after score the first goal of the match. :-(
La Liga started at home, against minors Malaga, but a goaless draw was all
we got.
Second game and away at Mestalla again, 1 x 1 draw, and I'm very concerned
my forwarders can't do the job. Eto'o have scored but Miccolli,
Ibrahimovic, Sergio Garcia and Maxi Lopez haven't convinced me.
Now the transfer market is closed, will need to survive until January 2008
to bring a new striker.

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Tue, 24 May 2005 10:56:19 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> This time I will keep my national job, and the start was not so bad.
> First game of qualifying to 2010WC was at Maracanã Stadium against Chile.
> With a 2 x 0 win Alex was the best player on game.
> Then we travelled to Venezuela, and only at last 5 minutes could score a
> winner for a 0 x 1 win.
> I'm testing new players, and only Daniel the DR from Sevilla failed to
> convince, Maicon from Monaco was called to replace Daniel meanwille.
>
> Barcelona started the season very warm. The Spanish Cup first leg:
> Barcelona won at Camp Nou 2 x 1 against Valencia, but after I took
> charge we lost at Mestalla for 1 x 3 after score the first goal of the
> match. :-(
> La Liga started at home, against minors Malaga, but a goaless draw was
> all we got.
> Second game and away at Mestalla again, 1 x 1 draw, and I'm very
> concerned my forwarders can't do the job. Eto'o have scored but
> Miccolli, Ibrahimovic, Sergio Garcia and Maxi Lopez haven't convinced me.
> Now the transfer market is closed, will need to survive until January
> 2008 to bring a new striker.

Barça is getting better now, after a good draw against the Reds at Anfield
(1x1) for UCL Group Stage, we've beat Sevilla 2 x 0 at Camp Nou, beat
Pentevedra away 0 x 2 and trashed Atletico Madrid 4 x 1 at Camp Nou, yet
at 4th place with Real Sociedad leading with 5 wins!

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

after 20 rds Barcelona is leading with only 1 point gap to Deportivo
at winter have changed some players:
GK LEO FRANCO/VICTOR VALDES/JORQUERA
DR GABRI/BELLETTI
DL DEDÉ*/SYLVINHO
DC CHIVU/BOUMA/MORRISON
DC PUYOL/EDMILSON/VANDEN BORRE*
MC DECO*/FABREGAS*
AMR GIULY/SIMÃO/CAMORANESI*
AMC RONALDINHO*/INIESTA/MESSI
SC ETO'O/MAXI LOPEZ
SC IBRAHIMOVIC/SERGIO GARCIA
AML ROBBEN/GIO

have sold Xavi to Madrid (44M), Heitinga to Madrid (29M) and Micolli to
Juve (19M)
still searching another SC or AMR (Fernando Torres, Joaquin or Cristiano
Ronaldo)
Have qualified to 1st knock out rd at UCL

Brazil, meanwhile leads SAM Qual. with 4 wins in 4 games

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Mon, 30 May 2005 13:09:22 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> after 20 rds Barcelona is leading with only 1 point gap to Deportivo
> at winter have changed some players:
> GK LEO FRANCO/VICTOR VALDES/JORQUERA
> DR GABRI/BELLETTI
> DL DEDÉ*/SYLVINHO
> DC CHIVU/BOUMA/MORRISON
> DC PUYOL/EDMILSON/VANDEN BORRE*
> MC DECO*/FABREGAS*
> AMR GIULY/SIMÃO/CAMORANESI*
> AMC RONALDINHO*/INIESTA/MESSI
> SC ETO'O/MAXI LOPEZ
> SC IBRAHIMOVIC/SERGIO GARCIA
> AML ROBBEN/GIO
>
> have sold Xavi to Madrid (44M), Heitinga to Madrid (29M) and Micolli to
> Juve (19M)
> still searching another SC or AMR (Fernando Torres, Joaquin or Cristiano
> Ronaldo)
> Have qualified to 1st knock out rd at UCL
>
> Brazil, meanwhile leads SAM Qual. with 4 wins in 4 games

glad to tell Joaquin was the latest addition for a record of 45M!
leading after 23 rounds, but lost last game @ Atletico Madrid 1 x 0.

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Tue, 31 May 2005 16:06:26 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> Em Mon, 30 May 2005 13:09:22 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:
>
>> after 20 rds Barcelona is leading with only 1 point gap to Deportivo
>> at winter have changed some players:
>> GK LEO FRANCO/VICTOR VALDES/JORQUERA
>> DR GABRI/BELLETTI
>> DL DEDÉ*/SYLVINHO
>> DC CHIVU/BOUMA/MORRISON
>> DC PUYOL/EDMILSON/VANDEN BORRE*
>> MC DECO*/FABREGAS*
>> AMR JOAQUIN*/SIMÃO/CAMORANESI*
>> AMC RONALDINHO*/GIULY/INIESTA
>> SC ETO'O/MAXI LOPEZ
>> SC IBRAHIMOVIC/SERGIO GARCIA
>> AML ROBBEN/GIO/MESSI

MARCH 24TH
1st 28 games 20/5/3 65 pts
with At Madrid and Depor following with 61 pts