Phoenixarcade emergency

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2005 7:51:36 PM

Guys Ive got to board a plane asap, my mother could pass at any moment
the doctors say. Please say a prayer for her.

Im having someone ship the orders I have as of this moment. The rest
will be shipped when I get back.

Thanks in advance for your understanding

darin
July 4, 2005 4:15:31 AM

As phoenixarcade.com so eloquently stated:

> Guys Ive got to board a plane asap, my mother could pass at any moment
> the doctors say. Please say a prayer for her.

You got it!

Hope everything turns out okay.

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:16:05 PM

Darin you have many friends here and lots of prayers headed your way
update us when you can
Tim
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 4:14:57 AM