Phoenixarcade emergency

Guys Ive got to board a plane asap, my mother could pass at any moment
the doctors say. Please say a prayer for her.

Im having someone ship the orders I have as of this moment. The rest
will be shipped when I get back.

Thanks in advance for your understanding

darin
3 answers Last reply
More about phoenixarcade emergency

    As phoenixarcade.com so eloquently stated:

    > Guys Ive got to board a plane asap, my mother could pass at any moment
    > the doctors say. Please say a prayer for her.

    You got it!

    Hope everything turns out okay.

    --
    Tom

    "That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
    -Henry Thoreau

    "The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

    Darin you have many friends here and lots of prayers headed your way
    update us when you can
    Tim

    My prayers are with you.

    Mark Hooks

    "phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Guys Ive got to board a plane asap, my mother could pass at any moment
    > the doctors say. Please say a prayer for her.
    >
    > Im having someone ship the orders I have as of this moment. The rest
    > will be shipped when I get back.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your understanding
    >
    > darin

Games Video Video Games