Cannot install xp, getting copy errors

when I try to install xp on a newly formatted drive, I get the copy errors of
winsrv.dll and wldap32.dll cannot be copied???
I have received this error on two different drives now.
pc info
amd 1900
512 ddr
5 drives, 80, 40, 30 and 12 gb
the problem was discovered while reconfiguring my hardware to work with
video editting more smoothly. the drives in question were formatted and then
a clean install of xp was being performed. I have the original boot hdd,
hence the ability to access this site.
I need this working yesterday so any help greatly appreciated

"hollowpoint" <hollowpoint@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when I try to install xp on a newly formatted drive, I get the copy errors
> of
> winsrv.dll and wldap32.dll cannot be copied???
> I have received this error on two different drives now.
> pc info
> amd 1900
> 512 ddr
> 5 drives, 80, 40, 30 and 12 gb
> the problem was discovered while reconfiguring my hardware to work with
> video editting more smoothly. the drives in question were formatted and
> then
> a clean install of xp was being performed. I have the original boot hdd,
> hence the ability to access this site.
> I need this working yesterday so any help greatly appreciated

The errors are probably when reading the CD. Try cleaning the CD. Try a
different CD. Try a different CD drive.

Kerry